Become a Rolling Ladder & Work Platform Expert !
Click HERE to see our Ladders & Platforms
- Steel - We use a carbon steel on most of our products. It's the most economical material and can withstand the test of time with a good finish.
- Aluminum - A very lightweight yet rigid material. Aluminum is also very resistant to weather and moisture. It does not require any finish or coating.
- Stainless Steel - As strong as steel plus the most anti-corrosive properties available. After a good buffing, the stainless requires no added finishing
- Standard Enamel Finish - All of our steel products have a professionally sprayed enamel finish. Our standard colors are Gray and Yellow. For a surcharge we can spray any color specified.
- Galvanized Finish - Cleaned unpainted products are sent to galvanizing, where they will be coated several times. The galvanized coat protects the metal much better than paint.
- Mill Finish - Our aluminum products have a mill finish. This means the raw material only requires us to clean it before it ships out.
Our standard products are offered in either Perforated tread or Serrated tread. We also offer Grip Tape and Diamond Plate for other products. We have the capability to use just about any tread for all of our products and custom products.
- Perforated - This industry standard has upward punched holes that create a non-skid surface. Good in all conditions, but we recommend a Serrated tread for consistently wet or oily conditions
- Serrated - The most aggressive non-skid surface available. Serrated teeth keep oil, mud, snow, and water from turning into a hazard. The only complaint is comfort while resting on your knees.
- Grip Tape - This adhesive tape has a hard grit surface. Similar to the tops of skateboards, it is recommended for indoor and dry environments. Perfect for offices and users with dress shoes.
- Diamond Plate - Diamond plate was the first non-skid surface ever created in the industry. It reduces slipping, however it is not recommended for oily or wet conditions.
- Lock-Safe System - Once the user applies weight (a footing) on the first step, the springs actuate and the casters flip up from the floor. The front pegs are now firmly planted. To unlock the Safe-Lock System, all you have to do is pull back on the side handle bar or step on the front pad.
- Spring Loaded Casters - The caster stems have a spring in them. Once weight is applied, the springs compress. The compression allows the pegs to be planted on the floor. The legs can only come back up once the weight is removed (getting off).
- Tilt and Roll - Some of our designs are lightweight and can be tilted on their wheels for portability. This design uses two wheels on one end and pegs on the other. It's a simple method, but has worked for nearly a century.
Please consult this diagram for a clarity of how we measure and describe our ladders and platforms.
- A = Step Height or Platform Height (generally measured 10" per step)
- B = Step/Platform Width
- C = Platform Depth
- D = Overall Depth (found at base)
- E = Overall Width (found at base)
All of our products ship using the industry standards for ladders and work platforms. After a thorough Quality Check is performed on each product, they are either palatalized or crated. Shrink wrapping and padding adds an extra layer of protection. Always inspect your shipment upon delivery.
Message From Shipping/Freight Companies to Consumers
All shipments must be inspected for damage/shortage at the time of delivery and in the presence of the driver. If damage is visible to the outer packaging, the package should be opened and the contents further inspected. All of the damage to the packaging as well as the contents should be noted on the delivery receipt. If there is no visible damage to the outer packaging, any damage found to the contents may be considered concealed, however, should still be noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery and in the presence of the driver.
*If no damage is noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery, the carrier must be notified of the damage within 15 consecutive days from the date of delivery to give the carrier an opportunity to inspect the freight, if they so choose. Even when the carrier is notified within the allotted time, they are not obligated to participate in a claim and most carrier will decline claims for concealed damage based upon their clear delivery record. *
Click HERE for Ladder Safety INFO
Click HERE to View Guide to OSHA Rules
Stairways and Ladders
Click Here to View Our Ladders & Work Platforms!
Click on VIDEO; WELDING, ASSEMBLY, PAINTING of Ladders/Platforms