Tilt & Roll Ladders
Click here to view other Ladders
TILT & ROLL LADDERS utilize a tilt and roll design for quick and easy placement when a larger Industrial Work Platform is un-necessary.
TILT and ROLLING LADDERS provide a safe and stable elevated working surface for those hard to reach operations. The tilt & roll design allows a fast set-up at any work location. The beefy 500lb capacity ++ is a sturdy maintenance platform too. We can Galvanize these. We can build these Tilt & Roll Ladders Wider and with Larger Top Platforms TOO! Give us a call.
- 57 degree slope is standard
- 24", or 30" wide steps; 10" Rise Between Steps
- Rear Tilt & Roll design on 5" rigid casters
- Non-marring rubber tips at stabilizing legs
- Platform depths from 21" to 56"
- 500 lbs load rating
- 1" square tube construction
- 30" handrails if equipped; available on lower platforms too;
- Gray industrial enamel finish
Tread Styles Available
Many sizes and styles to choose from.
Add $50 for Handrails if Not Standard
Please consult this diagram for a clear depiction of how we measure and describe our ladders and platforms.
- A = Step Height or Platform Height (generally measured 10" per step)
- B = Step/Platform Width
- C = Platform Depth
- D = Overall Depth (found at base)
- E = Overall Width (found at base)
Tilt And Roll Ladders are Available from 450lb. up to 1,000lb capacity.
Also front tilt, powder coat paint and with perforated or serrated treads.